1: What is your favourite genre of game, and why?
Fantasy and action/adventure, and strategy. Oh right, why: I haven’t the slightest clue. I just grew up with it, I guess.
5: Top 5 soundtracks
Ooo, that’s a toughie. I’ll try my best to remember… Alright, as of right this minute:
Metroid Prime (I love literally every track of this game, eeeeven the “elevator theme song.” XP)
Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Runners up: Kingdom Hearts: tied for 5th place, Super Metroid: tied for 4th place, and Donkey Kong Country tied for 3rd place. Ask me tomorrow, and they all might switch places; the only one I’m 100% certain on is the first.
6: What was the first game you remember playing?
The original Legend of Zelda, and that is something I’m completely certain of. My parents literally thrust a remote in my hands at the age of 2 (with help, naturally).
7: What game have you spent the most time in?
Metroid Prime. ….c: Most of the time I spend (yes, present tense XD) playing the game is dedicated to a combination of listening to the music, as well as gaining inspiration for writing my own. -In addition, it was (unfortunately past tense DX) my goal to become a game designer, and considering I loved every bit of the game there was, I figured it would have been perfect inspiration. A close second here is Zelda: Twilight Princess, for the later reason.
8: If you could live in any game world with any character, where and who would you choose?
Well, Hyrule seems to be a decent enough place, when it’s not overrun by Bokobins and Deku Babas. XP
So bored I made a chibi me using this.
Try it yourself! Impress your friends and family!
Ain’t fuckin’ around. I just made Malebot. OMG.
Send me a number and I’ll tell you my unpopular opinion.
1. A selection of television programs you do not care for.
2. A selection of musical artists you do not care for.
3. A selection of celebrities you couldn’t care less about.
4. A hobby you “don’t get”.
5. A habit you find disgusting.
6. Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else bitched over.
7. Your favorite household chore.
8. Popular video games that make you go “meh”.
9. PC or MAC?
10. A sport you don’t like, for whatever reason.
11. A sport you really like, for whatever reason.
12. Television programs you love but have gotten shit for liking.
13. Musical artists you love but have gotten shit for liking.
14. A hobby you have/find interesting that other people bother you over/make fun of.
15. A habit you have that other people bug you over.
16. Something in school you hating doing and it felt like everyone else loved.
17. The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off.
18. A selection of video games that you enjoy that perhaps you really shouldn’t.
19. A celebrity crush that maybe even you don’t understand.
20. Free rant on whatever grinds your gears at the moment.
do this omg
lets do this~
I’ll bite. 8D
Why not? I’ll be kind. >8D
everyone who reblogs this will get a shitty doodle of their otp or ot3 or ot4 being cute yeah!!!!!
i will do secret detective research on your blog to guess what your otp is hehehe
limit is like
a week from today
Yup~ Still doing them.
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
Brain, Whisper, Hate is Noise: Buck-Tick
隠された呪禁: Michiru Yamane for Castlevania Portrait of Ruin
Lower Norfair: Metroid Metal, by Stemage
Comfortably Numb: Roger Waters Live in 2001
High Hopes [Radio Edit]: Pink Floyd
Wow, I love all of these. 8D
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
It might sound cheesy to some people, but to each his (or her own): I’d like to meet the next person I’m bound to spend a great deal of my life with, whether it be a colleague, lover/spouse, or dear friend.
41) What was the last book you read?
I’ll be honest to say that I typically don’t read books all the way through, since they’re all mostly nonfiction/reference books. Aside that however, I’ve been reading through Seneca’s Thyestes (in classical Latin) for recreation.
44) What was the last movie you saw?
That’s difficult… I don’t typically watch movies too often. … I think it might have been a re-watch of Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home.
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
I’d probably try to communicate with them somehow. -Have one sit down for a nice cup of tea while he (she?) tells me stories of how life was like back then. :D Being the gypsy that I am, I’d probably be examining all of them to see if I can find any ancient jewelry I could possibly… take.
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
-Power over the laws of time and space. >8D I’d settle for time travel, if I can’t have it all.
Nope, no duplicates. Thank you~
That’s a loooot. :D Let’s do this.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
(This is painful. All I have near me are textbooks, which don’t necessarily have 17 lines per page. Alright, fine here’s one from my book online, which is closest) quod maestus Acheron paueat, ad cuius metum… (and the next closest book which is not a textbook is a magazine I’m translating for school) いいものを、できた順番で録音していきましょう。
7) What’s your strangest talent?
I’m pretty flexible and “double jointed,” I suppose. I can also write upside down.
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
It used to be movie theaters and lamp shades. I still don’t like movie theaters, but I’ve since gotten out of that fear. Lots of lamp shades still creep me out. I have a strong abhorrence for human feet, but I wouldn’t say it’s a phobia.
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Behind it. That’s going to have to change soon, though…
19) What does your URL mean?
Loooong story. I’ll be as brief as possible: a few of my oldest memories are dreams I had at a very young age concerning a man whose surname was Intomoe. He’s tall, possibly a mix of mid/east European and Asian blood, dark (loooong) haired, blue eyed… the list goes on, but you get the idea. For some reason, he was always with me, and I still dream of him to this day. That’s where the Intomoe comes from. LadyIntomoe is also my pen name. Extra points if you figure out what Intomoe anagrams to. :D
26) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
I don’t think of it, so I don’t actually have an answer for you.
32) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
Short answer: Home Depot (lumber, tools/hardware, handyman sort of chain in America), as a young child. You think you’re going to be forgotten in such a huge place. You’re trapped in a perpetual perdition of nothing but orange. Real answer: There’s been worse which I’ve made myself forget about.
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
An unprecedented, extraneous, scientific mistake.
43) Do you have any nicknames?
Most common: Krys. Lots of people (including my mom and her friends) call me Kira, short for Kirameki. C: In Chinese class: Sheng Ying, in Russian class: Nastia, in German class: Elisabetha, in Spanish class: Elvira. 8D I’m like a pet with so many names I have to pay attention too. XDD
52) What is your astrological sign?
I’m Leo, rising Capricorn. I fit the Capricorn much more, it seems…
74) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Let’s change that to songs.
Buck-Tick: M・A・D, Kirameki no Naka de and J
Pink Floyd: Waiting for the Worms, Dogs and Another Brick in the Wall XP
Genesis: That’s All and Squonk
87) What is your current desktop picture?
Kojima Ayami’s Soma Cruz from Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow:
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
O_o…. Aside from when I was a kid after getting car sick, only twice. I was on the way to the hospital both times. The last time, I was alert enough to alert the driver (my mom) to stop so I could get sick outside.
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Good news everyone! (and then just stop…) No, let’s try this again. Could they reply? If so, I’d probably ask if there was an Intomoe in the house. 8D
Wa~ That really was a lot… Thank you though!
4) What do you think about most?
-Tomorrow. Even when I’m doing things for today, I typically think about how to prepare myself best for tomorrow.
18) Do you believe in karma?
Yes, I really do. Whenever I do something nice for someone else, I always see it come back to me somehow. Still, here’s a more concrete answer: a boy who used to get his thrills bulling people in childhood (including me) was sent to jail last week. When I say bully… I mean both physically and verbally. Although one could argue that this is more the result of cause and effect, it makes you wonder.
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
Ghosts: yes, pretty much. :D Aliens: Why not? :D
62) What’s your favorite animal?
Cats, since I’ve been surrounded by them my entire life. My mom has fun telling people that I was raised by a black cat (Smokey).
82) What is your favorite word?
So much pressure…. I don’t particularly like these. Alright, fine. It’s citadel. It’s been one of my favorite words since I was about nine years-old.